Canon PIXMA TS9541c Driver Windows Download
This Pixma TS9541c Wireless All-In-One Craft Printer from Canon is a versatile printer capable of handling a variety of needs, including printing on cardstock and other craft materials.
Canon Pixma TS9541c series MP Drivers, This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS9541c Windows Driver Download (93.6 MB)
How To Setup
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.