The Specifications and Advantages of Canon PIXMA MP498? Do you know about Canon PIXMA MP498?. It is the series of Inkjet Printer from Canon. Canon has a lot of Inkjet Printer series such as S series, I series, PIXMA and SELPHY but many people prefer to use PIXMA than other series, it will not be separated from the specifications and advantages of this series.
To ensure that the product is good or not, people will assess from the specifications first. We can assess the specifications of Canon PIXMA MP498 based on the scanner type, scanning element, software, OS compatibility, scanner features, and bit depth.
First, the scanner type of this series is flatbed, it is called flatbed because the shape is flat with a board cover and a layer to put the picture. Second, for the scanning element, this printer uses Contact Image Sensor (CIS), an image sensor which is used in flatbed scanner almost in direct contact with the object to be scanned. Third, the software of this series are Setup Software, so the application can use in the computer, Users Guide CD-ROM, MP Navigator EX, PIXMA MP498 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print and Solution Menu.
Forth, the printer is compatible with windows 7. Besides, Windows Vista and Windows XP also fit to this printer. Fifth, this printer certainly offers Auto Scan Mode making your job on printing easier. Then, Push Scan feature is used for scanning large archives. In addition to this feature, this product also enables you to get Gutter Shadow Correction. Sixth, the printer has good color quality because the bit depth of this series is 24-bit external, it means that the higher of the number, the more colors available.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Furthermore, Canon PIXMA MP498 has many advantages among other things, the price is cheaper than another series but it has many functions such as printer, scanner, or photocopy machine, the color result of this printer is quite good and doesnt require a long time.
Canon PIXMA MP498 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MP498 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MP498 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Easy to follow installment for Canon PIXMA MP498, you need only to:
Find the link button to hit it afterward before starting to download your file, get the Save As option to allow the integration of the file with your device.
- There is alternative way to save your file in order to let Canon PIXMA MP498 becomes part of your device system. Pick either Open or Run, instead of Save As , this way, your file will directly stored.
- Next, you will discover that file will be placed in particular place of your device with .exe format.
- Modify the file by decompressing its format, but first hit twice the file(with almost zero gap between the first and the second hit).
Do you want to remove the installment of Canon PIXMA MP498 from your device? The instructions below may be helpful. Oh, you better find Control Panel section of your device, otherwise, the deletion procedures can’t be done.
- After you reach the control panel section, commonly there will some options, pick program to complete the execution.
- Together with other software, you will discover the software that you look for, then double strike to deactivate the chosen software.
- Either Yes or Okay, you can hit to delete the software, and you are done.
Keep in mind:
The instructions above are supposed to Windows 7 operating system, don’t be surprised if you find it different when using different operating systems.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG6350 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MP498 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.