Canon PIXMA MP198 seems to be your first-rank printing device you have to bring it upon your workspace or home for worth choosing. The first temptation comes from the good-looking appearance and eye-catching look, along with elegant and dynamic style so that it will really perfect to be placed on your desk. Furthermore, the specification and features would really useful to fulfil your excitement and needs.
Like Canon Pixma MP180 and Canon Pixma MP150? If you are looking for higher quality of scanner, Canon PIXMA MP198 known as high-end multi-function device because it is able to perform high quality for its output. In the other hand, it is also able to scan any document from your phone, as the phone and device connected on one connection. It is able to manage printing the document for fast-speed printing, around 3.0 pages for seconds. For new user, it has simple and easy setup so it will not make any fuss at the beginning.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG5320 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
For social media user, you are able to print any photos of you for free as well using the printer for web printing. Canon PIXMA MP198 becomes additional product introduced by Canon and capable to be supported by various operating system. As bottom line, this device would become your perfect device for your printing at home needs.
Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Specifications:
Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 70 seconds, Black:Up to 19 ppm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page), Color:Up to 15 ppm (approximately 4.0 seconds per page)
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Pages
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page), Color: Up to 14 cpm (as fast as 4.3 seconds per page)
- Copy Features: Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy 1-9, 20 pages
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48 bit internal/24 bit external
- Other Features: Auto Image Fix, Borderless Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Printing, Document Printing, 7-Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Quick Start, Advanced Z-Lid
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OSX v.10.3.9 or later
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD ROM, Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MP198 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux.
Easy to follow installment for Canon PIXMA MP198, you need only to:
Find the link button to hit it afterward before starting to download your file, get the Save As option to allow the integration of the file with your device.
- There is alternative way to save your file in order to let Canon PIXMA MP198 becomes part of your device system. Pick either Open or Run, instead of Save As , this way, your file will directly stored.
- Next, you will discover that file will be placed in particular place of your device with .exe format.
- Modify the file by decompressing its format, but first hit twice the file(with almost zero gap between the first and the second hit).
Do you want to remove the installment of Canon PIXMA MP198 from your device? The instructions below may be helpful. Oh, you better find Control Panel section of your device, otherwise, the deletion procedures can’t be done.
- After you reach the control panel section, commonly there will some options, pick program to complete the execution.
- Together with other software, you will discover the software that you look for, then double strike to deactivate the chosen software.
- Either Yes or Okay, you can hit to delete the software, and you are done.
Keep in mind:
The instructions above are supposed to Windows 7 operating system, don’t be surprised if you find it different when using different operating systems.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG5540 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA MP198 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.